The goal of the Rhizome Commissions Program is to support emerging artists by providing grants for the creation of significant works of new media art. By new media art, we mean projects that creatively engage new and networked technologies to works that reflect on the impact of these tools and media in a variety of forms. Commissioned works can take the final form of online works, performance, video, installation or sound art. Projects can be made for the context of the gallery, the public, the web or networked devices.
- Why Netflix Lets Movie Lovers Down, and What to Do About It nyti.ms/2emq7RX 2 weeks ago
- The Story So Far: Fiction Podcasts Take Their Next Steps, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2016/11/13/art… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TEDTalks: "Tech is making a bid to redefine human connection, but it's also giving us the opportunity to affirm our values." https://t.… 2 weeks ago
- "Time is just a state of mind" ♫ spoti.fi/29dUliK 4 months ago
- #NowPlaying spoti.fi/2938R0W 4 months ago
- 233grados.com academia al jazeera alternative media An Nguyen assalto bbc bes blogosfera Brian McNair call for pappers chris brogan cinema CityVarsity cjr comentários concurso conferências convergence cst cursos diana antune doc lisboa documentário Edinburgh University Press Editores email empreender festival findings firefox forgotten diaries fotografia fotojornalismo future places geórgia giz Guardian guerra icfj ijnet iPhone Jeff Jarvis jornalismo digital joshua foust journalism lista mediascape MediaStorm mojo muxicall new media Nokia npr nyt paulo querido Project Report prosperité prémio Publicidade pubmatic público Reuters sage second life sharek slactions sociedade da informação tecnologia tic & societé timor Witwatersrand wsj yac you tube